Sri Datta Yoga Cenre (UK) has been active for more than 20 years and is registered as a Charity since 1991, regulated under the UK’S Charity Commission.
H.H. Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji is the founder and Life President of the charity which operates under an appointed Board of Trustees.
Main activities of the centre
- Promotion of multi-faith and brotherhood of love and peace
- Promotion of meditation & healing music
- Yoga teaching of Guru Dattatreya,
- Conducting Laughter Yoga and Kriya yoga
- Celebrations of festivals, promotion of Hindu Vedas
Sri DYC UK conducts all charitable, social and spiritual activities. We support charitable activities not only at associated groups worldwide but also support other charities.
Since its inception, we have donated to major disasters and contributed to events for humanitarian work.
Weekly prayers, singing of bhajans (hymns), yoga classes, discourse and readings from ancient scriptures, celebrating traditional festivals and promotion of spiritual activities are carried out from Euro Datta Yoga Church Centre in Brentford, Greater London.