Jai Guru Datta, Jai Śri Ram, Jai Śri Hanuman
COVID-19 – Corona Virus: FURTHER UPDATE
As per the current Government guidelines, the Board of Trustees have taken the following decision:
- All functions at the Temple remain CANCELLEDuntil such time that it is safe to do so
- Temple remains open for DARSHAN (Prayers) ONLY
- Crowding & waiting OR any other group activities at the Temple is prohibited
- Please wash hands with soap and water prior to entry to the Temple. Please carry your own hand sanitizers.
- Those who are unwell MUST NOT visit the Temple.
- Any visitors who have cough, fever, cold or other such symptoms will be requested to LEAVE the Temple
- The Priest will NOT engage with devotees OR distribute any Prasadam OR Teertham
The wellbeing of visitors to the Temple is of the utmost importance to us; we request all to co-operate and follow the above guidelines
We will continue to review the situation
Board Of Trustees
Mr Johnson said everyone in the UK should avoid “non-essential” travel and contact with others to curb Corona Virus.
The PM said “drastic action” was needed as the UK approaches “the fast growth part of the upward curve” in the number of cases.
He told Londoners to pay special attention to the advice as the virus is spreading more rapidly in the capital than elsewhere.
The key new government measures are:
- Everyone should avoid gatherings with friends and family, as well as large gatherings and crowded places, such as pubs, clubs and theatres
- Social isolation – Those with the most serious health conditions must be “largely shielded from social contact for around 12 weeks”
- All “unnecessary” visits to friends and relatives in care homes should cease
- If one person in any household has a persistent cough or fever, everyone living there must stay at home for 14 days